August 23, 2011

Soooooo, I moved

to the next building and it took all this time to get settled. It's been almost 2 weeks.  I had trouble with Time Warner, too. I was watching the Charger game and this guy knocks on the door. He says he's looking for George, the last guy who lived here. I said he moved. The guy said thanks and left and the next thing I know, my tv goes off. In the middle of the Charger game. So I call Time Warner and make a payment. That wasn't the problem. But they're not open so I have to READ for the rest of the night.

Then I call the next day and they send a guy out to turn the thing back on. Apparently, when someone moves, they have to physically turn off the cable and then turn it back on in the name of the new person. Whatever. I think the guy who turned it off was a Raider fan because he was laughing when he left.

Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment